Happy update day! This week we’re adding Quick Chat to trading, along with other improvements! Adopt your own Pelican & Eel pets, or play with the Pelican as part of the Jazwares Coffee Shop Playset ☕👋🏼
🐍 Eel - 1000 Bucks - Uncommon
🐧 Pelican - 350 Robux - Ultra Rare
Along with two new pets, we’re rolling out a number of Trading Improvements:
Quick Chat, for easier communication while trading. This will be particularly useful for players with Chat turned off, allowing quick communication using canned messages.
Click one of these icons in the trading chat to quickly say what you need:
🤔 Please wait, I’m thinking about it.
🤝🏼 Thanks! Let’s do it.
➕ Please add more.
➖ Please remove some.
❌ No thanks.
Added a new Setting to toggle which messages the player will see:
- All - See all messages in the trading window. This includes all options below.
- System only - only see automatic messages sent by the system, i.e. “Trade partner added Unicorn.”
- Partner only - only see messages from your Trading Partner - this includes anything another player says!
- Quick Replies - only show Quick Replies sent by your Trading Partner - see above list.
- None - don’t show any messages in the trading chat.
Trade partner searching and typing indicators
“...” indicators showing your Trade Partner currently typing in the chat or searching for an item in their backpack. Don’t worry about taking your time, the other person will now see you searching for their Dream Pet!
Watch active trades by clicking on one of the players in the trade and selecting “Spectate”. Spectators can use emojis to react to the active trade!
Trade verification icons
Icons in the trading window to indicate that your trading partner is a verified friend of yours, an Uplift Games developer, or an Influencer.