Happy update day!! We’ve been slowly teasing this Trade Changes update for a while now, and we’re so excited to bring it to you today! 😍
Please remember that just because those trading improvements were made, it doesn’t mean that scamming won’t exist in the game anymore.
The best way we can protect you from getting scammed is to make sure you are as informed as possible, so please keep up with our official social media channels where we share information about safety. You can also read this Scamming Prevention article we’ve published on our Support website to make sure you can protect yourself from scammers: scamhelp.playadopt.me
Let’s get into the new Trade Changes!!
New Trade License - get yours by completing the three question quiz in the Safety Hub!
- The Trade License is a new toy that gives you the ability to trade Legendary and Ultra-rare pets, access your 30 day trading history, and report scammers in-game! You can access your 30 day history by using the toy or going to the Safety Hub.
- The Trade License Quiz is made of 3 easy trading questions, to make sure the players know what kinds of trades are legitimate, and which will result in them being scammed. If you fail, you can retake the quiz as many times as you want!
- Players without the Trade License can only trade lower rarity pets, to prevent uninformed players from handing over their best pets!
You can go into your Trade History and report any scammers there directly. **Please remember that we do not give back pets players trade away. If you don’t want your pet to be taken away, do not trade in any ways that aren’t supported by the game. ** Cross trades and Robux trades are also against the Adopt Me! and Roblox Terms of Service, which may lead to your account being permanently banned.
**New two-stage trading system! **
- At the start of the trade, players select the items they want to trade.
- After both players accept, there is another stage where you can decide if the trade is fair or not. If the trade is unfair, both players will get a popup warning. If the trade seems balanced, there will be no pup-up and players will be able to accept it.
The Cash Registers and Refreshment Stands are back! The Cash Register has a new transfer limit of 50 Bucks, similar to the Refreshments Stand limit. Do not use these to trade pets for Bucks. Those kinds of trades aren’t supported by the game and will most likely end with a player getting scammed. Bucks trading is something we want to add in the future, but unfortunately it’s not possible right now!
- Badges for Team Adopt Me Members and Influencers! All members of the Adopt Me Team will have a purple name with a moth badge next to it. All members of our Influencer program will now have a unique and memorable badge - if anyone’s claiming to be an Influencers or on the Adopt Me Team, but their usernames don’t look like this, they are lying and trying to scam you!
Bethink (Co-Founder) and MeganPlays (Influencer)
For more news, memes, competitions and giveaways, follow us on:
- Twitter: twitter.com/PlayAdoptMe
- Instagram: instagram.com/PlayAdoptMe
- TikTok: tiktok.com/@PlayAdoptMe
- Join our Discord server: discord.gg/adoptme