Happy update day! Dry winds have swept away any last memories of winter in Adopt Me. Meet the Sphinx and solve their riddle to hatch your first Desert Egg pets two days early! 🥚🌵
Ahlan, little you. Good afternoon.
The sun's bright out here, in the dune.
Adjust your eyes, solve my riddle, receive a boon.
- Spend 30 minutes playing Adopt Me to unlock a statue of one of the pets in the upcoming Desert Egg, up to 2 a day.
- Progress on the statues resets daily - progress from multiple days won’t add up.
- Put each statue on its pedestal after matching hieroglyphs to its features. Each correct match rewards the player with 25 Bucks.
- There are 12 statues to unlock in total.
- After placing all 12 statues on their corresponding pedestals, the Sphinx will grant the player the Royal Desert Egg - your first chance to hatch a Desert Egg pet with higher drop chances than usual!
- The Royal Desert Egg and pets hatched from it will be tradeable.
- You will be able to hatch Desert Egg pets before the update arrives! The earliest players will be able to do this is Tuesday (12 pet statues at 2 per day is 6 days total, 2 days before the official release!)
Next week, Desert Egg will replace the Urban Egg in the nursery on January 25th. If you missed a few days of the riddle, Sphinx’s Statue Solution will stick around until February 1st. 🥚🏜️
We also added three new cars with the Mega Car Pack gamepass! The Ultra Cars gamepass is still available in the shop tab.
🏎️ Mega Car Pack - 800 Robux
💟 Cupid’s Coupe - Legendary
🏎️Street Drifter - Legendary
🚘 Regal Roller - Legendary
Keep up with the latest Adopt Me news & update teasers, including first looks at the upcoming pets!