Happy update day!! Today we released the mini update Better Backpack with a few new features to the inventory - favorites, item stacking, and the new tooltip! 🎒 Here’s everything you need to know about the new changes and how to use them:
Item stacking 🍎
This change will be most helpful for players with large, messy inventories, and players with mobile and older devices, as it should help with the performance issues.
- All items are able to stack, but only if they are the exact same
- Pets will stack if they are the exact same in age, neon levels and flying/riding
- If pets are at a different stage in the levelling up process (amount of needs completed), they also won’t stack (Note: There is a visual bug players discovered where Legendary pets won’t stack together, but appear to be on the same aging stage. We’re working on a fix for that, but it’s actually a bug separate to this update)
- Stacks containing more than 99 items will show as ‘99+’. Thanks to your feedback, we will most likely add the exact number into the tooltip in a future update.
Favorite items ⭐
- Favorite items will never stack, which means that you can Favorite a pet you want to stand out to make it separate from the stacks!
- This also means that items like food and potions have to be separately added to your Favorite category - we might change this in the future depending on feedback, so please let us know what you think!
- Clicking on an item now brings up a new description box filled with information about the item!
- You can press and hold an icon to equip an item instantly
- Right now this includes the rarity of the item, the amount of uses left, and any special properties like age, neon level, and flying/riding.
- We already plan to add more to this in the future, eg. the exact amount of items in a stack
We’re planning to bring in more features like these in the future, but it was important for us to start releasing them into the game now - mostly so we could get your feedback as we go! 🥰 We’re so excited to hear what you think, so please let us know if you have any suggestions or questions on social media, all links below!